2 women trying to make a baby

Monday, December 1, 2008

Things I choose to believe

From Secondhand Lions:

Hub: Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

So I am not a man but I still choose to believe certain things.

Tonight I choose to believe that since HJ has no sign of her expected AF today, she is pregnant. I choose to believe that the 2 hpts she took were wrong. I choose to believe that her lack of eps means nothing and that "we" will be pregnant at Christmas. I know that I am silly but sometimes the world of our choosing is simply more pleasant than the real world.

2 comments:

Pufferfish said...

I'm with you--Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. We call it PUPO!

Dagny said...

I'm with you there.

Hang in there, both of you!

xoxoxo