2 women trying to make a baby

Monday, July 6, 2009

meme pictures
















These go with the last post but I am not cool enough to make the pictures and the text go in the same post in a reasonable configuration.






Top left to bottom: 1) Our new kitten Uggs 2) my tomato garden 3) some of my little green tomatoes 4) the fence J and I built all by ourselves 5) J walking the little dogs in the field next to our house. I love this picture as I took it one morning when J did not even know I was there. I was so touched by the beauty of this sight.

8 comments:

C.I.W. said...

WOW!!! you live there?? it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

and, ps.. that is a lot of 'maters.

Casey

Anonymous said...

wow! look at those tomato plants! im SO jealous! what a beautiful garden/yard you have.

Anonymous said...

That cat is so adorable! And I'm SO impressed you built that fence yourself - holy crap. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Best When Used By said...

Your garden is AMAZING! Will you be my personal gardening consultant? You guys have a gorgeous spread there. I am hugely impressed by the fence! And yes, the impromptu photo of J is sweet, serene and lovely.

tireegal68 said...

what great pics! What a vast expanse of land you have at your disposal! How cool is that! But where are the doggies in the last picture? And that kitten - OMG - what a contest winning face!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your kitten is crazy cute!

The yard looks amazing and it looks like a lot of work too.

Love the picture of your sweetie.

Anonymous said...

beautiful... makes me long for more space and a backyard of something other than cement.

Dagny said...

WANT

THAT

KITTEN.

WANT.

xoxo