2 women trying to make a baby

Sunday, November 9, 2008

blessed

This has been a lovely weekend-- so much so that I have not blogged every day and will miss that mark for the month. HJ and I had friends over for dinner Friday night. Then we went football tail-gaiting on Saturday followed by having a different set of freinds over that night. Jules and Ashton brought movies with them-- 2 of which were beyond awful!! However the last movie was a total chick flick... PS I Love You was the movie. I cried throughout the whole thing as it was about a young woman whose husband died and sent love letters for her to find the year following his death. The film sounds like an utter downer but it was strangely uplifting. I ended the movie feeling blessed to have found my soul-mate and to be allowed to share my life with her.

I am working on changing my attitude. I want to feel complete in my life so that a baby will simply be icing on the cake..... still working on that one. :)

1 comment:

Dagny said...

oh man, that movie would kill me right now, I can't seem to stop crying over nothing...hehee.

I'm glad you had a nice weekend. :)

xoxoxox