2 women trying to make a baby

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving thanks

Today HJ and I spent the entire day with my extended family--- many of whom are happy, pregnant fertiles. That part of the day was tough so I will list some things I am thankful for and I will NOT dwell on what we do not have.

In no particular order, I am thankful for:
1) The very good white wine I drank tonight
2) the usual lack of terrorist activity in the US
3) that I have found my soul mate and that she loves me as much as I love her
4) my family accepts HJ and I
5) my family in general
6) my sperm donor and his wife
7) that HJ and I can try to get pg
8) my dogs
9) good books
10) the blogging community that helps keep me sane
11) my job
12) good health
13) Grace
14) my garden
15) sushi
16) Chai tea

1 comment:

Dagny said...

mmmmmmmmmmm...wine.....

xoxo