2 women trying to make a baby

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My child

This is my fur baby, Indy. I have had him since he was 6 weeks old and he thinks that I am wonderful. He sleeps by my legs every night and when I turn over, he wriggles to get closer to my new position. He excitedly wiggles himself in half every afternoon when I come home from work, and he climbs onto my chest to say good morning every day. Also he is utterly neurotic. His current fascination is my closet. We had a mouse for a day (then the exterminator came over and got him) but Indy is still convinced that there is a mouse in my closet!! Up to now, I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to convince him that there is nothing of interest in there--- unless he likes Earth shoes. So now I have closed the closet door and he is sitting staring at the closet door.

I have to admit that I feel the same pull to hpts when I am cycling. Like mother, like furry son!

Sorry for the randomness of the post. November is the month when bloggers are supposed to post every day.... I am giving this a shot so we will see what oddities bubble up. :)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Great picture!

I wasn't aware of the post everyday concept for November... I must be out of the loop. Fortunately I'm near daily poster, so I doubt I'll have an issue. LOL!

D

Dagny said...

Oh I love him!!!!! Do you make him wear sweaters ever? I never was into small dogs until Emily the hopeless started posting pics of her little chihuahua in clothes...I want a small doggie...damn cats aren' as receptive to outfits..heh. ;)

And I was unaware for Nov either, but I'm usually a posting fool anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

xoxo

cindyhoo2 said...

Thanks guys! Dagny-- sometimes I will put sweaters on INdy-- but he gets really hot and finds ways to get out of them. However Watson is my other mini-schnauzer and he gets really cold. Watson LOVES to wear comfy clothes when the weather turns. I will snap some pics this winter. Watson is such a snuggle bunny!