2 women trying to make a baby

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The end of an error




It's here! Inauguration day. I was in DC last week but sadly had to leave before this historic day. I will post my "close but no cigar" pictures of the national mall. I wish I were there.
Oh in TTC news, nothing to say yet. HJ has not tested and has no eps. She is certain that this IUI did not work. She is presently at 1 week past insemination. As for me, since I am not on BCPs I am just hanging out waiting to start Lupron on the 29th. Of course I am taking prenatals, baby aspirin, Metformin and folic acid... good times.




3 comments:

A said...

I feel like this is a fresh start for our country that couldn't of come at a better time. Sorry you couldn't be there.

Anonymous said...

cool pics!!! what a wonderful day it must have been in DC today!

thats really nice you dont have to be on the bcps. i hate those little devil pills.

Rachel said...

Hi, just found your blog. I hope 2009 is the year your family grows!
I had to be on aspirin too, along with clomid, progesterone suppositories (lovely!), hcg shots and then daily heparin injections when I finally did get pregnant after 3 m/c.
Stupid blood clotting problem!

I'm watching inauguartion tv right now, Alicia Keys was so good! Hoping that things improve for this country, can't get much worse, right? Too bad you missed the party, you were so close!