2 women trying to make a baby

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lupron begins

Today I saw the RE for what feels like the official start to my cycle, which is odd since today is CD21. My lining looks tri-whatevery and the PCO-action is quiet. This cycle is looking good. So now I do Lupron injections and wait for AF.

Last cycle, my RE's office would only say after the ER that "There was fertilization." I talked with him today and tried to talk him into telling me the number that fertilize. I did not succeed. I am not happy about that outcome.

Not a great deal to say really, except that I am glad to be actively doing something. The upside to meditating so much is that I am calm and centered; the downside is that I seem to have less to say. Isn't that an odd commentary on ourselves? We get quiet when things are still. I am neither on the mountaintop nor in the valley. I think I am at the place on the roller coaster when the cart is working hard and I simply sit back and listen to the metallic clicking noises.

By the way, after insurance my meds cost $35.00. No offing of self needed. Wish I could say the same thing when it is time to pay for the Meno.pur.
.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I forgot today was start day. I'm so sorry, been too lost in my own shit... terrible really.

I'm looking forward to traveling with you.

D

Pufferfish said...

Congrats on starting the stims! I'm glad you insurance came through. I'm looking boxes of Menopur that I may or may not need depending if I make it to IVF #3. I wish I could give it to you and help you out. I just wanted you to know that.