2 women trying to make a baby

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am evil

Four days of stim injections have been easy until today. Now I think the hormones are affecting my mood. Ok, the hormones are definitely affecting my mood.

Until today I have been perkier than normal. I did supervision with my staff yesterday and I was nice. I supported them and celebrated their victories and generally felt as though I had the emotional energy to bring out the best in my staff. We even laughed alot! Today, I may hurt someone.

This morning I got angry with HJ because she could not find the tv remote (gotta watch the Weather Channel). I got frustrated with her because she asked me to pick up some things at the store (which I told her I planned to go to). And I almost cried because she did not reassure me in the way I wanted.... see I am officially off-balance today. Finally I had to say "You better just leave. I cannot be trusted to be nice." She left for work.

I hope I don't see many people at work today because I will either cry, scream or bite off some one's head. I am evil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be as evil as you want, it cannot be helped and it's not your fault! :)

Danielle said...

Dang I hope the evil meds and when they hit just that nerve. Knowing that you're being irrational doesn't make it any easier on you or anyone else. It just sucks.

Best pull out the straight jacket from the back of the closet and wrap yourself up nice and snug before someone gets it. :)

Good luck

D

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the end of day update to this post ;)