2 women trying to make a baby

Monday, February 9, 2009

Picture pages

Q-Caps... I have about 100 of these and I have no idea what to do with all of them. I have 1 per vial of Meno.pur yet I only use 1 Q-Cap per 4 vials. I also found a bag of left over Q-Caps from last cycle. Is there anyone crafty out there? Can these be made into some sort of project like a necklace or bracelet or anything? No?? Okay, anyone need a flat of Q-Caps?


My birthday cake....which I loved! It was quite pretty in real life but looks less great in the photo.


And the obligatory shot of my cycle meds and such.
Oh, don't judge me for my blue countertops. I promise these were not my choice.










5 comments:

Meredith said...

I think we have the same countertops- Pics that show mine here: http://girlsseekinggabber.blogspot.com/2009/01/meal-of-week-12509.html

We didn't pick ours either. Your cake looks amazing. Did someone make it for you? It looks oh so professional!

Anonymous said...

Wow - nice cake!

A said...

Great Cake!

Anonymous said...

im intriqued by the q-cap craft idea. i haven't come up with any ideas yet, but im sure something amazing could be made!

beautiful cake!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I can't believe that table of meds... crazy.